Hands-On Production Jobs Available
Who is Clarksville Foundry?
Family owned and managed, Clarksville Foundry is an Iron Foundry with 175 years of experience poured into every casting we produce. We combine our time-tested business values with state-of-the-art capabilities to provide our customers with superior quality and service. Because of our unique capabilities, we produce castings for customers all over the world. Our motto is: “We’re As Durable As Our Castings.”
The information on this page describes JOB opportunities at Clarksville Foundry.
Why Be an Employee of Clarksville Foundry?
- You will see – and be part of – the production process from start to finish.
- You will help produce custom iron castings that could last for decades.
- You will be part of a small locally owned company.
- You have a life beyond your work schedule… and we recognize that “sometimes your family and personal life needs to come first!”
- You enjoy metalworking and an environment around molten metal and flying sparks.
- You would like to be rewarded with better pay and advancement to greater responsibility if you do a good job.
- You don’t like overly picky employment rules, regulations, demerit systems and/or you’ve been laid off. Our company is focused on taking care of both our employees and our customers. A core philosophy of our management style is to treat all employees and customers as we would like to be treated.
- You would enjoy being part of a company with a rich history … and an ongoing commitment to creativity and uplifting our community.
JOB – Now Available: Production Labor
Wages & Benefits:
- Starting Hourly Pay: $16 per hour (equates to $33,280 per year).
- Increase at 6 Months: $17 per hour (pending good performance & attendance).
- Work Week: 40 hrs Mon-Fri. (HALF DAY EVERY FRIDAY!) Day shift only.
- Pay Day: Every Friday
- Overtime: Eligible to earn 1.5x hourly wage when working over 40 hours in a week (OT work is available but never required).
- Insurance: Health Insurance and company-funded Health Savings Account available after 90 days of completed employment.
- Paid Vacation: 5 days (40 hours per year). Paid vacation increases to 80 hours per year at 5 years of employment, and 120 hours per year at 7 years of employment.
- Paid Holidays: 8 days per year for designated holidays, eligible after 90 days of completed employment.
What We Do
- Produce Custom Iron Castings – We melt scrap metal and pour the molten metal into sand molds.
- Manufacturing Components – Pump housings, compressor components, electrical switchgear components, hydraulic valves, etc. See Manufacturing Component Examples
- Architectural Elements – Decorative public furnishings, fountain components, detailed stair railings, reproductions of historic building elements and artifacts. See Architectural Examples
- Where You Can See our Castings:
- Water Meter Covers (around Clarksville and other towns throughout North America)
- Fire Hydrant Caps
- Famed Ryman Auditorium (Nashville) decorative Stair Panels
- Full-Size Model 1841 6-Pounder Replica Cannons (displayed in Clarksville at Fort Defiance and Montgomery County Courthouse)
- “Window to the World” sphere-shaped sculpture located in Clarksville’s Downtown Commons (diameter of 8 feet featuring 92 individual assembled castings)
- 3 Bell Tower Decorative Stained-Glass Window Frames (First Presbyterian Church in Downtown Clarksville)
- High Voltage Electrical Switchgear (Electrical Substations and transmission lines throughout the world)
- Industrial dust collectors at power plants, paper mills, etc.
- Various municipal water-handling valves and components throughout America, like those that bring water from treatment plants to homes and businesses
What You Would Do (Examples)
- Make and assemble molds to hold poured molten metal
- Prepare and melt scrap metal into molten iron
- Pour molten metal into molds
- Finishing operations (shot blasting, grinding, packaging for shipment)
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – We will train you
- Your employment requirements: Click for Details
Want to Know More? Ready to Apply?
You can apply for a JOB with Clarksville Foundry in one of the following ways:
- Fill in the “Contact” form on this linked page: Click for Contact Page
- Under the “Department Box”: Click to scroll down and select “Employment.”
- Your Name (required): Type in your full name.
- Your Email (required): Type in your accurate email address.
- Your Message: Type in your interest in a “Production Labor Job” and include your phone number.
- I’m Not a Robot Box: Click in the Box and a “Check-Mark” will appear.
- SEND: Click on this box to submit to Clarksville Foundry.
- Apply In-Person: Visit Clarksville Foundry OFFICE at 1140 Red River Street, Clarksville, TN 37040
- Call Clarksville Foundry: (931) 647-1538
Your JOB INQUIRY and/or APPLICATION will be held in strict confidence by Clarksville Foundry Inc.
Clarksville Foundry Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CFI extends equal opportunity to all individuals without regard of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, handicaps or veteran’s status. This policy affirms Clarksville Foundry Inc.’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all vestiges of discriminatory practices that might exist.
1140 Red River Street Clarksville, TN 37040 931-647-1538
© 2022 Clarksville Foundry. All rights reserved. Images may not be published, rewritten or redistributed, in whole or part, without the written permission of Clarksville Foundry or without proper credit given to Clarksville Foundry.
All orders accepted by Clarksville Foundry, Inc. are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.