- All Employees are expected to Adhere to Clarksville Foundry, Inc.’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Must Be Capable of Working independently, as well as in a Team Environment
- Demonstrate Outstanding Attention to Detail and Follow-Through
- Must-Have a High Level of Initiative
- Must be Able to Lift at Least 50 lbs Unassisted
- Must be Reliable and Arrive at Work on Time as Scheduled
- Steel-toed Boots Required
- Self-motivated, Flexible, and Learns Quickly
- Transportation to and from work
- Up to 40 Hours per Week (Hourly Employees are Overtime Eligible)
- Shift Hours are Monday – Thursday, 6:00 AM to 4:00 PM, & Fridays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- New Employees Start at an Hourly Rate of $10 per hour
- After Successful Completion of 90 Days of Employment, Employees will receive a $1,500 Bonus and Their Pay Will Be Raised to $13 per Hour
- Insurance and company-funded HSA Available after 90 days
- Up to 1 Week of Paid Vacation Per Year After One Year of Employment
Apply in person at the Clarksville Foundry Administrative Offices located at 1140 Red River Street, Monday through Friday 8 AM – 3 PM
Click below to download a Clarksville Foundry employment application.
Clarksville Foundry, Inc.
1140 Red River St.
Clarksville, TN 37040
1140 Red River Street Clarksville, TN 37040 931-647-1538
© 2022 Clarksville Foundry. All rights reserved. Images may not be published, rewritten or redistributed, in whole or part, without the written permission of Clarksville Foundry or without proper credit given to Clarksville Foundry.
All orders accepted by Clarksville Foundry, Inc. are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.